● For ceramic tableware containing food, pay attention to the decoration of the contact surface with food.
● For ceramic tableware used for acidic foods, try to use products with less surface decoration patterns.
● Pay attention to whether the pattern color is bright. If it is not bright, the temperature may not meet the requirements when baking flowers. The lead and cadmium dissolution of such ceramic tableware products tends to be high.
● Pay special attention to the ceramic tableware that can be wiped off by hand. This product has high lead and cadmium dissolution.
● For ceramic tableware that is not safe, you can soak it in vinegar for a few hours. If you notice obvious changes in color, you should discard it.
●When purchasing microwave oven products, products with metal decoration should be avoided, such as products with gold rim, silver edge or with gold flower paper, metal wire and metal wire mosaic pattern.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic introduction of ceramic tableware
- Grade division of ceramic tableware
- Points to pay when purchasing and using ceramic...
- Classification of biomedical ceramics
- Introduction of alumina bioceramics
- Application and development of bioceramics
- Classification of magnetic ceramics
- Magnetism of magnetic ceramics
- History of metal ceramic
- Composition and properties of cermets