With the advancement of society, human beings no longer satisfy the simple imitation of the shape of human organs, but the pursuit of new materials with perfect functions. Bioceramics has become an indispensable part of today's medical field. At present, the materials science community has conducted a lot of research in this area. With the rapid development of modern science, the technical improvement has been continuously improved, and the preparation methods of bioceramics are becoming more and more feasible. A variety of C a-P ceramics are combined with organic materials as a scaffold material for bone tissue engineering in clinical trials such as TCP+ collagen, nanocrystalline HA+ collagen, TCP+ platelet-rich plasma, and the like. Shape memory alloy preparation, there are two types of self-expansion and balloon expansion. The biomedical materials mainly used for advanced malignant tumors should be non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritating, non-genotoxic and non-carcinogenic. Therefore, understanding the biological response of biomedical materials to the human body is crucial. These reactions mainly include tissue reactions, blood reactions, and immune responses.
Through continuous research and development, more excellent properties of bioceramics will be developed and applied. In short, bioceramics have great research space and broad development prospects.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic introduction of ceramic tableware
- Grade division of ceramic tableware
- Analysis of the main points of ceramic tableware
- Points to pay when purchasing and using ceramic...
- Classification of biomedical ceramics
- Introduction of alumina bioceramics
- Classification of magnetic ceramics
- Magnetism of magnetic ceramics
- History of metal ceramic
- Composition and properties of cermets