Ceramic tableware, the traditional concept of ceramics refers to all artificial industrial products that use inorganic non-metallic minerals such as clay as raw materials. It includes various articles prepared by kneading, forming, and calcining a mixture of clay or clay. The firing and application of ceramic tableware has a long history in China. Its shape is diverse, its color is colorful, its hand feels cool and smooth, and it is easy to wash. It is very popular among Chinese people. The manufacturing method of ceramic tableware is divided into three types: glaze color, glaze color, and glaze color. Ceramic tableware is mainly produced in Jingdezhen, Jiangxi, Zibo in Shandong, Tangshan in Hebei, Dehua in Fujian, Chaozhou in Guangdong, and Fuling in Hunan. Ceramic tableware can be divided into magnesia porcelain tableware, magnesia reinforced porcelain tableware, reinforced porcelain tableware, shell porcelain tableware, glazed porcelain tableware, and yaguang porcelain.
Previous: Grade division of ceramic tableware
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Grade division of ceramic tableware
- Analysis of the main points of ceramic tableware
- Points to pay when purchasing and using ceramic...
- Classification of biomedical ceramics
- Introduction of alumina bioceramics
- Application and development of bioceramics
- Classification of magnetic ceramics
- Magnetism of magnetic ceramics
- History of metal ceramic
- Composition and properties of cermets