Simulated bioceramic materials and bioceramic composites with therapeutic properties. Nowadays, the research of functionally active bioceramics is still in the exploratory stage, and there are few reports of clinical application, but its application prospects are very bright.
The physical, chemical and biological properties of different types of bioceramics vary widely and are used in the medical field. In clinical applications, the main problems with bioceramics are poor tensile strength, torsional strength and toughness. Bio-inert ceramics such as alumina and zirconia have better pressure resistance, wear resistance and chemical stability than metals and organic materials, but the problem of brittleness has not been solved. The strength of bioactive ceramics is difficult to meet the needs of the larger bearing parts of the human body.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic introduction of ceramic tableware
- Grade division of ceramic tableware
- Analysis of the main points of ceramic tableware
- Points to pay when purchasing and using ceramic...
- Introduction of alumina bioceramics
- Application and development of bioceramics
- Classification of magnetic ceramics
- Magnetism of magnetic ceramics
- History of metal ceramic
- Composition and properties of cermets