Ceramic tableware levels are generally divided into:
Level 1: The entire product has no defects, deformation or chromatic aberration, allowing a pinhole in the inconspicuous place;
Level 2: There are 2-3 pinholes, no obvious color difference, slight deformation;
Level 3 (nearly defective): Significant color difference Lightly deformed Allows 1-2 glazes of about 1 square MM.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic introduction of ceramic tableware
- Analysis of the main points of ceramic tableware
- Points to pay when purchasing and using ceramic...
- Classification of biomedical ceramics
- Introduction of alumina bioceramics
- Application and development of bioceramics
- Classification of magnetic ceramics
- Magnetism of magnetic ceramics
- History of metal ceramic
- Composition and properties of cermets