Ceramic jewellery has a lot of space in the performance of the "face", and the shape of the face is determined by the edge, so the edge of the face is not a part of the design. The edge design of ceramic jewelry faces can be divided into: straight lines and curved lines. The flexible use of the two lines in the design of modern ceramic jewelry will present different artistic effects. Straight lines give people a speed, a clear and sharp feeling, simple, tough, and masculine. In the key jewelry design, the straight line can play a huge role, but too much can easily cause visual fatigue, resulting in dull and inactive effects. The curve is graceful, light, soft and full of melody. There are many uses of the curve, which can be designed in combination with the needs of the specific form.
- Basic Introduction Of Ceramic Jewelry
- Craftsmanship Of Ceramic Accessories
- The Historical Heritage Of Ceramic Jewelry
- Ceramic Jewelry Making Process
- Definition Of Ceramic Jewelry
- Block Combination Of Ceramic Accessories
- Ceramic Jewellery Veneer Changes
- Analysis Of The Industry Prospects Of Ceramic J...
- General Introduction To Ceramic Crafts
- Classification Of Ceramic Crafts
- The Advantage Of Zirconia Ceramics