The Yuan Dynasty successfully burned the epoch-making blue and glazed red, which became the mainstream of China's ceramic decoration. Since the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, Dehua Porcelain has become the world's business card in China's export-oriented porcelain. Dehua White Porcelain is also known as the "China White".
The shape of the Shiwan art ceramics can be seen from the pottery, pottery houses, poultry and other ceramics unearthed from Hanji. The Ming and Qing dynasties were the period when Shiwan Art Ceramics flourished. There are many varieties of Shiwan art ceramics, which are divided into characters, animals, utensils and micro-plastics. Pottery figures, animals are lifelike, and the wonderful tastes of the micro-plastics are small and large. The elegant objects of nature are in various poses and colorful. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Shiwan Art Ceramics was a prosperous flower, and newcomers came out. Seven Chinese art and craft masters, four Chinese ceramic art masters and well-known ceramic artists emerged.
- Basic Introduction Of Ceramic Jewelry
- Craftsmanship Of Ceramic Accessories
- The Historical Heritage Of Ceramic Jewelry
- Ceramic Jewelry Making Process
- Definition Of Ceramic Jewelry
- Block Combination Of Ceramic Accessories
- Ceramic Jewellery Veneer Changes
- Ceramic Jewelry Edge Design
- Analysis Of The Industry Prospects Of Ceramic J...
- General Introduction To Ceramic Crafts
- The Advantage Of Zirconia Ceramics